The basic eligibility requirements for KEYS Service Corps state that one must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national, or be a lawful permanent resident alien of the U.S.
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or a GED, or agree to obtain one
Additionally, KEYS requires that individuals have:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance, PA Criminal Record clearance, and FBI clearance
- If you do not reside in PA when you apply, we will also run the clearance for your state of residence
- KEYS will run these clearances. We cannot accept previously run clearances.
- Mature work ethics including dependability, reliability and a good attitude
- College training or significant experience working with youth or community members
- A strong desire to serve and get things done
Don't wait! Apply today! Now accepting applications for summer 2021.